3.01.2008

spring fever


I've been having some crazy spring cravings lately and have been completely obsessed with flowers...poppies, anemones, and anything yellow. I've been loving Sarah of Saipua's recent posts and they have been partially sating these cravings, check out her beautiful poppies here. I'm hoping that the flower vendors will be back at the Grand Army farmer's market soon. I did see my first crocus this season the other day so there is hope, even though it is snowing now. March is always the month I am least patient with...here's t0 it going by quickly so we can get to the real spring.

Flowers are my favorite part of wedding planning. When I get irritated by many frustrating details, which happens too frickin' much in my humble opinion, looking at flower arrangements are one thing that makes me happy again. Ariella is a huge inspiration. I love how wabi sabi natural her stuff is. 
 
New flower-related projects of my own coming about soon...

No comments: