6.09.2008

news

We're trying not to melt here in brooklyn, and not really succeeding, I must say. As I write this, my laptop is scarily hot. Almost too hot to type. I better turn this baby off and forget about all the work that needs to be done. In addition to work that requires the service of my trusty laptop, I have a great deal of ironing to be done. Why does it always turn out that when you have tons of ironing to do, that must be done before you can do any other work, there is a massive heat wave? Why? 

In non-heat wave related news, there are some new items in the Etsy shop. It's stuff I've been working on for some time, but for some reason it's taken me a while to get the shop updated. But it's there now!



Jewelweeds is also a part of the Poppytalk Handmade Market for June. The theme is "Here Comes the Sun!" and I think the new poppy pillows and bags are a perfect fit. 

No comments: