2.20.2009

scenes from this week (and last...)


this week kind of got away from me. I did something really odd to my back and couldn't get out of bed for a day and a half, so some of these pics are more aged than the others.


New designs. Currently being tested in our living room.


New Hable tie backs. I've only been promising to make tie backs for about two years now...Got the fabric from their sample sale last year with the intention to recover our couch, but B didn't like it so much, so I've been trying to find ways to use up all the fabric. Look for more projects featuring 'beads' soon.  (Was sad to learn the Hable is closing their store this month)





Blooms. I just realized that I post pictures of my plants the way some people post pictures of their pets and children. Hmm, let's try not to analyze this too much...

No comments: